1. loglevel patch.
2. patch -p1 < ../4300_squashfs-3.3.patch
3. patch -p0 < ../splice-2.6.23.patch #for aufs
4. patch -p1 < ../fsync_super-2.6.19.patch #for aufs
5. patch -p1 < ../deny_write_access.patch #for aufs
6. patch -p1 < ../linux-lzma-188.8.131.52.u
7. patch -p0 < usr/src/multitech/ti_fw_3410.h.diff
8. patch -p0 < usr/src/multitech/ti_fw_5052.h.diff
9. patch -p0 < usr/src/multitech/ti_usb_3410_5052.diff
10. patch -p0 < usr/src/multitech/ti_usb_3410_5052.h.diff
Note that I did not apply the Unionfs patch, given its current instability.
Patches 7 - 10 were supplied to me by forum member rstandish (Lloyd). These are patches to the ti_usb_3410_5052 module. See this forum thread:
The patched kernel source, plus sources for 3rd party drivers, has been uploaded to Ted Dog's site:
The madwifi drivers are included. I created an entry in the PREFLIST variable in /etc/rc.d/MODULESCONFIG:
PREFLIST=' rt2500usb:rt73usb ath_pci:ath5k '
So the ath5k module will get preference. If you want to use the Madwifi module then you would need to run the BootManager and remove the 'ath_pci:ath5k' entry (or just edit /ec/rc.d/MODULESCONFIG).
Comments:Posted on 21 Jul 2008, 4:09 by Ted Dog
Wow, unexpected Birthday gift, looking forward for the next iso release
Posted on 21 Jul 2008, 16:19 by Dougal
The subdirs of the kernel source dir on puptrix give "oops" messages.
Posted on 22 Jul 2008, 4:51 by Ted Dog
source subdirs found
I looked it was there, of course I have the root password
Looks like MU's icons have disappeared (should not have linked them directly from his site), and some site code needs to be updated.
OK fixed the main problem, now to correct other stuff!
You should see them now