Mut2, slmodem fixes

Jesse has tracked down the bug in mut and posted an update. Thread here:

Rerwin posted various modem patches, including patches to /etc/init.d/slmodem in the Smartlink "firmware tarball". I reported in my previous post that I had to roll that script back, but it turns out that I did not implement rerwin's changes completetely. The problem was that rerwin posted the fixes here:
but was not able to upload the firmware tarballs. I implemented the changes from the new slmodem script and the diff files, but did not examine the slmodem script closely enough to realise that two symlinks are required -- I have now put those in.

Today I was winding things up, to get 4.1alpha6 out. I have put in the above two fixes and will upload soon.

Posted on 14 Aug 2008, 17:00

No comments posted yet.