Scripts updated for standardised database

Ok, I have updated all the scripts in Woof to work with the standardised database files as described in the previous post.

Also have been working on various small things. In the Slack-woof build, cdrecord was not working, fixed. Also fixed Perl -- that's a real problem actually, as the Slackware official repo and the Slacky repo do not have the extra Perl modules available as packages, however the base Perl package does have a couple of them built-in. I took the easy way out and now using Perl from Puppy4. Note, Arch, Debian and Ubuntu repos have heaps of extra Perl modules.


Posted on 19 Feb 2009, 17:04


Comments:

Posted on 19 Feb 2009, 17:35 by BarryK
GUI for 1download
I also added a simple gui to the '1download' script, with "Pause", "Resume" and "Quit" buttons.



Posted on 19 Feb 2009, 17:41 by BarryK
Slack firewall
Oh yeah, I fixed the firewall too. The 'iptables' package had some files missing.