Disktype now working

I used the Pardus patches, but modified them. I changed 'disktype.patch' so that it uses 'gcc' again. Also, the Pardus patches have modified the stdout when the program is used, and I changed it back to standard format by removing all lines with "KERNELMODULE" in the source files.

I have compiled it statically using uClibc, as 'disktype' is also required in the initrd. Note, 'Makefile' has to be edited to have "-static" in the final link step.

The patched source:
http://www.puppylinux.com/sources/alphabetical/d/disktype-9-patched_pardus_bk.tar.gz

The PET package, compiled statically:
http://distro.ibiblio.org/pub/linux/distributions/puppylinux/pet_packages-woof/disktype-9-patched_pardus_bk.pet


Posted on 24 Aug 2009, 10:44


No comments posted yet.