I don't know how long it will take, or if there will be any access problems. If there are problems, wait for a day or so and it should be resolved.
I have had a spate of compiling packages, but will wind that up tonight, get onto bug fixing for Wary and Woof. There have been some fixes posted, I will start working through them, probably start that tomorrow.
No comments posted yet.